What's new

Love IS a Many-Splendored Thing (1 Viewer)

lukejosephchung

Screenwriter
Real Name
Luke J. Chung
Robert A. Harris has given his assessment of this blu-ray and he's RAVING about it...5 ratings for both the image restoration and the 5.1-channel DTS-MA-HD audio...can't wait to watch my copy of this over the weekend!!!

Panavision70

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Rick Notch
First saw this 1963 on NBC Monday Night at the Movies. I was eight and my love of movie music began that night. The movie's last 10 minutes are still devastating. Powerful stuff.

ShowsOn

Second Unit
Real Name
Simon Howson
classicmovieguy said:
A single movie has to be pretty special for me to fork out AU$45 - and this is it.
I'm in Australia too, so with Twilight Time orders I usually wait until there's a few titles I want before placing an order in order to spread the exorbitant shipping costs.

I also took advantage of the deal to get a free signed copy of Hard Times which I'm selling to a friend. This way I got the cost down to $35 for Love is a Many-Splendored thing, though sadly it my copy still hasn't shipped.

classicmovieguy

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Byron
This is my first Twilight Time purchase, although I caved again a couple of nights ago and ordered "Lost Horizon" as well. The prices are very steep for foreign buyers, but for LIAMST, and it's glowing reviews, I figured it was well worth the extra dollars. Especially since I've landed a few big bargains lately - this kind of balances it out.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
This is absolutely one of the best transfers I have seen in a long time. I received it today and was just going to put it in and watch a few scenes, but I got hooked on it at the main titles and watched it through. Great story, great acting, great directing, great cinematography and a perfect transfer.

Thank you Twilight Time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks