What's new

LOTR: Two Towers EE deals (1 Viewer)

Don

Second Unit
the Wal-Mart here wants $24.99 so i passed on it anyone know where i can get it cheaper. or who has the lowest price at their local B&M in Wisconsin. I'm in Milwaukee. Don,

Chas_T

Supporting Actor
Walmart in Eastern PA had the EE for $22.94 and the gift set for $57.76. Sam's Club had it at $24.97 with no gift set available.

BJ's had the gift set at $47.99. I took a quick glance at the non-gift set and I think it was 23 and change at BJ's.

Also CC had the gift set at $49.99.

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Called the Sams in Lewisville TX

Had the 4 disc set at about 28 and change.

Said that he hasn't seen the gift set yet, but knows that it is available online.

I'm gonna stop by there tonight and find out. IF not, hopefully the CC will have it at that price.

Nick T Robot

Supporting Actor
Blockbuster Video price matched Best Buy and sold it to me for $22.99 + tax. I had a couple gift cards that came from a credit card reward program so I ended up paying $8.79 before the $5 rebate so it'll cost me $3.79 in the end.

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
What do I send in for the mail-in rebate? And where do I send it to? My Two Towers EE has nothing about a mail-in rebate with the theatrical receipt and EE receipt.

Bruce_S

Second Unit
My local wal-mart have it for $19.98 until next tuesday. It's the best deal in Portland by far. For members in PDX, it's the Walmart in the 82nd Eastport area. Enjoy!

-bruce

Frank@N

Screenwriter
My local wal-mart have it for $19.98 until next tuesday.
It's amazing that this 4-disc set could be selling for $5 more than the TE.

I paid ~$24 and still think it was an good bargain (now if only the new Matrix and Terminator movies could somehow have been more worth it...)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Looks like I'll get it from Costco this year (or possibly BJ's depending on Mike Frezon's report).
Don't know if this information is still viable for you, Malcolm....

But, I just got over to BJs today. TTT:EE was $24.99 and the Gift Set was $47.99 Not bad. Do you have a local Wal-Mart that might do better?

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Yep, still viable but BradWOO and Chas-T beat you to it! :D But thanks for the confirmation.

I'll probably head for BJ's on Sunday.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Someone at New Line apparently messed up when they printed the weblink on the Gift Set stickers announcing the rebate. That address still seems to link to the FOTR rebate (if it works at all; I just got the main home page a couple times).

The correct link to the TTT rebates appears to be:

http://www.lordoftherings.net/index_rebate.html

or via Martin's link above to the $5 rebate.

Ralph Summa

Supporting Actor
Forget everything I said about overstock.com.

I'm still waiting for my EE. It shipped on the 14th. I have to wait 12-15 business days from the shipping date before I can beef. :angry:

Why did I pre-order?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks