What's new

Lost: Season Six (1 Viewer)

TerryW

Stunt Coordinator
Here's a list of bonus material from the upcoming s6 dvd's including deleted scenes and easter eggs:

LOST - SEASON 6 - BONUS - 53m 39s

00:08:10:01 SEE YOU IN ANOTHER LIFE BROTHA'
00:08:33:10 A HERO'S JOURNEY - 4 18 15 16 23 42
00:36:55:18 THE END - CRAFTING THE FINAL SEASON

LOST - SEASON 6 - BONUS - DELETED SCENES - 7m 43s

00:00:33:21 (ON GUARD)
00:00:38:13 (BEARING FRUIT)
00:00:59:00 (MATERNAL INSTINCTS)
00:00:22:01 (PARCHED)
00:00:24:09 (A HELPING HAND)
00:02:25:19 (FATALITIES)
00:00:27:20 (THE LAB & THE WELL)
00:01:13:21 (EPIPHANY)
00:00:37:19 (DESMOND'S TASK)

LOST - SEASON 6 - BONUS: EASTER EGGS - 10m 53s

00:00:44:03 (EASTER EGG: SANDWICH)
00:00:27:01 (EASTER EGG: SMOKEY)
00:00:49:08 (EASTER EGG: WATER)
00:00:50:09 (EASTER EGG: AGING)
00:02:01:13 BULLETPROOF - COMING SOON
00:01:02:15 (EASTER EGG: SUB DOOR)
00:00:45:17 (EASTER EGG: NOSE FLUTE)
00:01:43:20 (EASTER EGG: UNDERWATER)
00:00:54:12 (EASTER EGG: CRANE SNACK)
00:01:34:02 (EASTER EGG: GRAVITY)

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by TerryW

Here's a list of bonus material from the upcoming s6 dvd's including deleted scenes and easter eggs:
Is there a list somewhere of which episodes have commentaries?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by NeilO
Is there a list somewhere of which episodes have commentaries?

The episodes with commentaries are LA X (I don't know if it's both parts or one of them), Dr. Linus, Ab Aeterno and Across The Sea.

I never listened to it but Michael Emerson did a commentary that was on the ABC site for Dr. Linus so I imagine that's the same one. And on a podcast, Lindelof and Cuse said they had just done the commentary on Across The Sea. I don't know who is on the other episodes though.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Did anyone ever explain seeing the island destroyed underwater at the end of last season or beginning of this season?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
^ The flash sideways was a reality created by the group so that's what it was imagined to be. That being said, I would assume the real world answer is that the writers wanted to throw people off the trail (and I'm glad they did it so I was surprised at the end).

Mark Ram

Agent
There is a dvd bonus in the lost set called "new man in charge", all I can say is wow!

Lost is the show that just keeps on giving.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Originally Posted by Mark Ram

There is a dvd bonus in the lost set called "new man in charge", all I can say is wow!

Lost is the show that just keeps on giving.

I watched it online, and it was certainly interesting.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
For those who can't wait for the box set, here's a clip from the LOST epilogue extra:

http://jezebel.com/5606489/

Arild

Supporting Actor
After having seen the "New Man in Charge" video, I gotta say, it turns out the Dharma Initiative were bigger bastards than I thought.

Turns out, they actually kidnapped Others - during their truce - and "interrogated" them for "research" purposes. Then they stuck 'em in Room 23 to brainwash them to make them forget about it. Also, they refer to the truce as "temporary"... Guess they never did intend to let the Others live peacefully, eh? Some justification for the "purge" there... I'm reminded of how Mikhail told Sayid that it was actually Dharma who foolishly initiated it, thereby sealing their own doom. I think it's pretty clear by now that the on the surface "peace loving hippies" of the DI were not really the "good guys" in this particular conflict.

BillBR

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bill. :)
Another LOST home video release, another Best Buy question...

Does anyone know what's on the Best Buy exclusive disc that will be attached to the Season 6 sets on Tuesday? Additionally, will this exclusive disc be included with the Complete Collection(s) as well? I know in the past BB has kept their exclusives to the season-only sets and not the complete series sets...

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
^ According to the Best Buy ad, the bonus disc is with the S6 set (and not the series set) and it runs 20 minutes. My guess is that it's just like the previous bonus discs and will have a couple of featurettes and maybe a few deleted scenes and an easter egg.

BillBR

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Bill. :)
Thanks man, I assumed as much. Now to deliberate which is better: the BB bonus disc or the complete collection bonus disc...

Steve Kuester

Second Unit
Question for all of you who followed Lost...

What are you replacing Lost with this season? I don't watch much TV, but what I do watch I like to follow closely. Last year the only shows I watched were Lost, the Office, and the Soup. (I still catch the Soup every week) I'd like to replace Lost with something rewarding, but what? Is anything starting this year that looks like it could be worthwhile?

Sorry if this is considered a hijack, but I just felt it made sense to ask here.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Steve Kuester

What are you replacing Lost with this season?

I might check out a few of the new shows on network TV but, based only on commercials and buzz, there isn't really anything that has me all that interested this year.

Phil Taylor

Supporting Actor

Originally Posted by Steve Kuester

What are you replacing Lost with this season? I don't watch much TV, but what I do watch I like to follow closely. Last year the only shows I watched were Lost, the Office, and the Soup. (I still catch the Soup every week) I'd like to replace Lost with something rewarding, but what? Is anything starting this year that looks like it could be worthwhile?

Sorry if this is considered a hijack, but I just felt it made sense to ask here.

I've been getting my weekly dose of weirdness with Persons Unknown -- but it's about over now.

Simon Massey

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Simon Massey
I'd recommend Fringe though if u havent watched it you would need to catch up on 2 season first.

Its the one show I am looking forward to as much as I used to look forward to new season of Lost and its definitely not something you can just jump in on any episode.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Fringe is an excellent suggestion. The show is doing a great job of maintaining its mythology and (so far) has been juggling answering questions and raising questions in a very satisfying manner with good balance between those two aspects of storytelling. John Noble is pretty terrific as Walter Bishop as well, IMHO.

As Simon recommended; you will need to play catch up with the first two seasons.

- Walter.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks