What's new

Lost: Season Four (1 Viewer)

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member

No way. Either the Australian government or our own since the destination was the USA and there were a number of US citizens aboard, and probably both, plus the plane builder want to find the wreckage to determine why the plane crashed, plus there will be a demand by relatives for remains. There also may be suspicion of whatever story the "Oceanic 6" came up with; there may be inconsistencies. It will need to be checked out.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
With such a long hiatus I seem to have forgotten something. Did they ever explain who it was that was dropping the food supplies?

Arild

Supporting Actor
Plus about a million other things they clashed about going back all the way to Jack's blaming Boone's death on Locke in season 1. Jack seems to always be pissed off at Locke for one thing or another, but actually trying to kill him was going to far, IMO. True, Locke pulled a gun at Jack in the season 3 finale, but unlike Jack he never intended to use it.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Juliet's theory* is that if Sun gets off the island, she'll live. All the pregnant women on the island never made it past their second trimester (until Claire who apparently survived due to Ethan's injections).

*In one of her flashback episodes, Juliet wanted to take a pregnant Other woman off the island because she thought they would survive but Ben wouldn't allow it.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Jack had every good reason to want to pop Locke. From the very begining, Locke has been actively working to impede rescue efforts, and it's time Jack had enough.

--
H

Arild

Supporting Actor
And the reasonable thing to do is to murder him in cold blood, rather than, say, tying him up or throw him in a hole or something for the few hours it would supposedly take for the rescuers to show up?

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Regarding whom the Oceanic 6 might be; Desmond indicated to Charlie that Claire and Aaron were rescued in one of his flashes. It might be safe to assume that they are two members of the six.

- Walter.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
maybe locke didnt expect her to stay dead.

nah, that doesnt work, never mind.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens

But Sayid did find a Food Pallet drop manual in Makhail's bunker down in the basement.

I loved this first episode of Season 4.
I thought it was great how we got a flash forward of Hurley with a little bit of Jack.

One answer we didn't get is if Hurley still has his money.
One wonders if he still has that money, that him and Jack and whoever else of the "6" will use that money to try and get back to the island

Louis C

Supporting Actor
The key scene for me was when the "Oceanic lawyer" visits Hurley, and they have a rather 'cryptic' conversation. The gist of it for for me was (1) he is not a lawyer from Oceanic, (2) he is probably part of the same group that brought Juliet to the island, and (3) this is a sign of some kind of blackmail being used against the Oceanic 6 to prevent the public from learning about the island.

That would explain why Jack had to plan a clandestine meeting with Kate at the airport. It would explain why the lawyer made a veiled threat to Hurley by asking him if they (the Losties left back on the island) were still alive.

Finally, I am guessing the 'group' includes Christian Shepard and Penny Widmore's father. Penny is trying to circumvent what her father is doing, and Christian is trying to bring his son 'into the fold'. Just a theory...who knows?? Is Ben perhaps afraid that the 'not Penny's boat' people are the same group that sent the Dharma Initiative, and when they learn how Ben helped the natives wipe out their colony, bye bye Ben?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
If you mean 'what is that?' in the sense of what is that clip, it's the last Lost: Missing Pieces. If you mean 'what is that?' in the sense of what does it mean, I've got no idea but it does add to seeing him in Jacob's cabin. :)

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
THAT is the very first scene of the series, well.... minus Christian Sheppard and the dog in the first half of that clip.

and...

Jack has work to do.

Steve Kuester

Second Unit
Do we know for sure that the cabin Hurley saw in the season opener was Jacob's cabin? I thought Jacob's cabin was in a more woody area, and we didn't see Hurley step over a line of black ash (or whatever it was).

Great ep. Glad the show is back.

Robbie R

Stunt Coordinator

I was wondering that too.

If he did have all his money then why would the fake Lawyer try to bribe him with an "Upgrade" ????? That indicated to me that he did not have his money because he could not afford a better mental facility. Hurley did look tempted by the "Upgrade" until he was spooked by the ocean view.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks