What's new

Lost S2 Technical Problem - Help Please!! (1 Viewer)

Paul8816

Auditioning
Real Name
Paul Richards
Just received my Lost S2 Package, and I am finding that on my Sony DVD Player, none of the episodes will play from the beginning - you have to select the episode, and then it freezes. If you hit the "next chapter" button, it skips past the opening montage of "previously on Lost" and plays fine from there. Strangely, this problem is non-existent on my Pioneer DVD/LD Combo player. I already exchanged the discs once, and the same problem persists. I have no other problem with other discs on my Sony player, so I doubt it's the player. Anyone else have a similar issue? Please let me know. Thank you.

Demis G

Second Unit
Real Name
Demetris G
Im on the 6th disc at the moment and no problem here.. (LOST R1 S2)

SONY DVP NS585P

Sean Laughter

Screenwriter
I have a technical issues with the discs as well - probably player related (I'm using an Oppo). Every episode's audio doesn't start until about 5 or 6 seconds into the episode. If I skip ahead one chapter and then skip back (using the chapter skip button) it still does it, but if I "rewind" (as opposed to going to the chapter stop) to the beginning (without going all the way to where the audio stream would have to restart) I can hear most of the audio I missed, but it's still peculiar.

I had no issues with the S1 DVD set. Does anyone else with the Oppo have this problem with the discs?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks