What's new

Los Angeles Meet begins to take shape... (1 Viewer)

Jason Merrick

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Merrick
Dave,

I'm in Friday-Sunday for sure and probably Thursday as well... if there's an event, that is. Somehow the dates are messed up though, the 12th of July is a Saturday, so is it July 10th-13th?

David_D

Stunt Coordinator
Dave -

Thanks for your efforts. I hope it works out. If it does, I'm definitely interested.

Tom Young

Agent
Hi Dave, Long time no talk. I always manage to return during the exciting times. I switched jobs again and now am half way to San Diego in San Juan Capistrano. The "potential" event sounds great as usual and I'll be there if it materializes. If you need some assistance, just let me know.

Jean Weitzmann

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Dave,

It's been a while since CES.
I've been busy-crazy, but I'm still here, so count me in!

Let me know if we're doing wine tasting so that I can wear my Patch Adams "outfit" ;)

Jean

Tim Travis

Agent
I'm definately in for all the days, and if it is ok, my girlfriend can come to all days except thursday. That is if the meet still happens.
Tim

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Heck of a curve, Dave, but count me in for all days if it still happens! Thanks (as everyone else has said) for all of your hard work on this!

rin

Stunt Coordinator
I look forward to seeing everyone again. Count me in.
rin

Just curious, did Paramount pull out because of a lack of HTF involvement?

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Ah heck, even if Fox canceled (and Mr. Staddon, please don't we love you!) I would still be up for those other things! While the studios were great and informative I had a blast in Temecula w/ the wine tasting and DTS treated us like royalty! 5.1 E has turned out a couple of products I like recently (like Glen Phillips' DVD-Audio) so I'd have more than a couple of questions for them.

And bottom line: like rin I would just like to see everyone again. We all have a common addiction and it's just nice to talk to people who understand the need to buy hundreds of DVDs and have huge HD sets... :)

A few years ago, sure it was cool to have the goodies from the studios, but damn I own near every DVD I want so they can't possibly give me something that I'm jonesin' for (except for that Original trilogy Peter could give us...heh heh, just kidding - is that Lucasfilm at my door???). Now it's just about meeting professionals and enthusiasts for this hobby and having a good time.

Bill.P

Grip
I'm interested in learning more about this (possible) event.
I haven't been to one before, so someone paint a picture for me. Attendance? Type of venue? Products being demo'ed?
I wouldn't mind bringing up our switch for display/demo/discussion. Maybe we'll have something new by then.
Thanks for any info,
-Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks