What's new

Los Angeles Meet begins to take shape... (1 Viewer)

A

Anthony_Gomez

Hank, not sure if I should be excited or insulted by your comment ;)

I think I can put the charter bus money to better use on some future projects....and when those are set, then you may answer your door and find a Gomer on your doorstep :D

A

Anthony_Gomez

The Southern California Bass List looks to potentially hold its next DIY event May 3rd. Just waiting for conformation on reserving the location.

The past two of them that I went to were a blast!

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
I have no idea what my work or vacation situation will be like in July, but I will do whatever is possible to attend. Count me in. Another wine tasting? I am so there!

Dave Crigna

Stunt Coordinator
Killer, another bass list meeting. Keep us posted Tony. Maybe Johm from stryke will have some more goodies sent for us the play with and feel.
P.s. Have you decided on what subwoofer you are going to go with now?

David Tolsky

Supporting Actor
Right now it's Jul 12th to 15th. However we have just been thrown a curve ball. We may have to cancel the whole thing now. I had two studios participation so far and invited Ron (hadn't talked to Parker yet) to come to the West Coast. Upon learning of the studio's participation, Ron decided he did not want HTF involved. Although we haven't done this in two years, Ron does not want to "bother" the studios. So anyway, if the studios agree to do this for the Home Theater Enthusiasts of Southern California we're still on. If not, we're not. Also got confirmations from Widescreen Review, DTS, and 5.1 Entertainment, with more possibilities to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks