What's new

Looking for specific episode of "I Love Lucy" (1 Viewer)

Gary Cliff

Stunt Coordinator
It is the episode where Lucy wins the privilege of calling a baseball game for a radio station. When she arrives, she encounters a sound board with the various sound-effects buttons and switches labelled with pieces of paper. But she accidentally turns on a fan, thus blowing all the labels off the sound board. Does anyone know what season set of "I Love Lucy" contains this episode? Or was it on "The Lucy Show"?

supes78

Agent
Real Name
Seby
This wasn't an I Love Lucy episode I can guarantee you that. Might be the Lucy Show but I'm not as familiar with that show.

Greg2356

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Marc
Originally Posted by Gary Cliff

It is the episode where Lucy wins the privilege of calling a baseball game for a radio station. When she arrives, she encounters a sound board with the various sound-effects buttons and switches labelled with pieces of paper. But she accidentally turns on a fan, thus blowing all the labels off the sound board. Does anyone know what season set of "I Love Lucy" contains this episode? Or was it on "The Lucy Show"?
Now you mention it--I Vaguely remember that episode, but do seem to recall that it was quite Funny!!!! I believe it was on "The Lucy Show." If I find out for sure, I'll be posting again...

DaveHof

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
David Hofstede
You may be thinking of "Lucy and the Disc Jockey," a third season episode of The Lucy Show.

Gary Cliff

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for all the help! Yes, it is "Lucy and the disc jockey" (I found a YouTube clip of it). It's probably been 35 years since I last saw it!

Greg2356

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Marc
Originally Posted by Gary Cliff

Thanks for all the help! Yes, it is "Lucy and the disc jockey" (I found a YouTube clip of it). It's probably been 35 years since I last saw it!
Your Welcome, glad you found the YouTube Clip!

Real Name
james
I really like this show,its quite entertaining.This is the show which really matches the entertainment quality of seinfeld tv show.Both these shows are my favorites and i can watch them again and again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks