What's new

Looking for some recommendations for my minivan (1 Viewer)

Greg S

Supporting Actor
Well it seems as though the crummy factory speakers in my Windstar are shot, oh well. Looking for some inexpensive recommendations to replace the front door speakers. Based on my search they need to be 5 1/4s.

I had CDTs in my last vehicle (6 1/2" components) and freakin' loved them but I cannot drop that kind of coin these days so I am basically looking for a decent solution (maybe $150ish or less).

Also need a recommendation on a good Alpine deck to switch to. I have a 12 disc changer from my old car to use with it hence the desire to go back to Alpine. It must have CD of course, MP3 is nice but not 100% necessary and be powered (I don't want the extra amps in the van like before).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Greg

Rudy Cardona

Auditioning
go to ebay and get a pair of the alpine type S, or the new boston acoustic s55 or some arc audio KARS.For a deck the Alpine CDE-9843 seems to be youre cheapest solution, i DO NOT recommend on buying this deck if youre plannig on adding an external amp in the future cause it only has one set of pre outs, that too look into ebay it plays burned cds and MP3.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks