What's new

Looking for Real Theater bits like "the following preview" and "feature presentation" to play on HD (1 Viewer)

Oktave

Auditioning
Real Name
Erik
Hi

Every once in a while, we have people over to watch a HD movie in our theater room. I've been playing my movies with my dedicated computer using Media Player Classic. Preparing the files in advance, I was able to play a few previews and then the movie, just by selecting the specified folder with the files renamed with a prefix 01, 02, 03... This gave the feeling of the movie theater.

I would like to find HD bits for "Coming soon" before the previews and "Feature presentation" before the movie. I couldn't find any, in SD or HD. Could anyone help me with that, please?

In exchange, I could really help you figure out a bunch of stuff on how to connect your PC as a movie source for your HT. I've seen a thing or two about that...

Thanks!

Erik

Ed Moxley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ed
Maybe you can find something here: http://www.google.com/search?q=movie+intros&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks