What's new

Looking For: (Kotyonok) <The Kit (1 Viewer)

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
My brother is looking for a DVD of a Russian movie called "Котёнок (Kotyonok)". (The title translated to English means "The Kitten".)

He found a Japanese DVD of it, but was wondering if there are other DVD releases from other countries. Also, are there any DVDs with English subtitles.

Thanks.

Damin J Toell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Damin J. Toell

The forum software's attempt at displaying the Cyrillic characters in the title of the film Jeff is posting about. Obviously, they can't be displayed properly.

DJ

Dmitry

Supporting Actor
It's actually up to the browser as they are displayed correctly on mine -- and I didn't even have to pick the Cyrillic encoding (it's on auto-select and seems to have chosen Western European). The computer has a regular Win2K installed, no funky stuff with setting the locale to be different than US.

Damin J Toell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Damin J. Toell

Using XP Professional's standard language installations on two different machines, I got it correctly within the post but incorrectly in the subject line on the forum page. *shrug*

Anyway, hopefully someone can help Jeff out now that it's fixed.

DJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks