What's new

Looking For Help (1 Viewer)

Kevin Patterson

Stunt Coordinator
Ok i know there are hundreds of sonosubs out there and i am planning on building one but i need help because i have seaarched and looked around everwhere and cannot find a ported shiva just a single shiva this is what i am planning on making with a 250w amp too bad about those rythmik audio amps that were 89$ now there like 120$ anywayz i was wondering if anyone had this setup i want to make this project under 300$ american since i live in canada and can anyone give me some in fo on this setup and how many litres are in it also i am thinking about doing a tempest would the 25% be worth it? and for now i would be powering it with a 80W amp wpuld this be alright if i built it for a whie till i could afford the 250w? and do i even need that much power? any info would help thanks
Kevin

Travis Cain

Stunt Coordinator
Personally, I would definately go with the Tempest..

As for the amp, you could use the 80 watter, assuming it doesn't mind a 4 ohm load.. BUT, I would highly recommend you upgrade it to the 250 ASAP. You are more likely to destroy your driver by pushing that 80 watts into distortion than if you had an amp with too much power..

Check out http://www.io.com/~patman/sunosub2.html. It's got a million pictures of every step in the construction of a Tempest sonosub along with a materials list and approximate costs..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NenaSiddall
Recent bookmarks