What's new

Looking for feedback on Plasmadocs (1 Viewer)

Joel()Les

Agent
I'm looking at Plasmas TV and I'm interested in the buying experience of members who have dealt with Plasmadocs. Especially interested in how shipping damage/warrenty problems were resolved.

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
I just received my 4805 from PlasmaDocs. I called them and placed the order. It shipped about a week late, but I think that was the Christmas rush at Infocus. They kept track of my order and they called me to let me know what was going on. I didn't have to call them. The unit arrived with no damage. They are friendly and very helpful with advise on building my HT. I would purchase from them again if needed.:emoji_thumbsup:

Dr. Anthony Rosalia

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Dave,

Sorry about the delay it was out of our hands. :frowning: When you get the system set up, if you could send some snaps our way to put up on our new BBS "customers install" section it would be great. Thanks again for your order. If you have any problems on calibration, integration or what have you don't hesitate to call or email [email protected] as you know we give lifetime tech support.

Have a merry and enjoy! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks