What's new

Looking for downloadable movie theater pre-movie clips (1 Viewer)

JJR512 2

Auditioning
Real Name
Justin J. Rebbert
I have some "Digital Copy" movies on my computer (the legal kind that come on a 2nd disk with some DVDs these days, they are unlocked with a code printed on a coupon inside the packaging). I'd like to turn these into more of a "movie theater"-like experience by putting them in a playlist with some trailers as well as some other classic movie theater elements like the messages that remind you to turn off your cell phones, "please note the nearest exit…", etc. Maybe even something like the old "let's all go to the lobby…" or other clips advertising the snack counter, etc. I have plenty of trailers, although if anyone knows of places to download hi-quality free trailers (besides the iTunes Store), especially older/vintage trailers, I'd love to hear about it. But what I'm mainly hoping for is to learn about some places where I can legally download free copies of those other kinds of movie theater pre-movie clips. Anyone know of any websites that has that kind of stuff? But what I'm mainly hoping for is to learn about some places where I can legally download free copies of those other kinds of movie theater pre-movie clips. Anyone know of any websites that has that kind of stuff?have some "Digital Copy" movies on my computer (the legal kind that come on a 2nd disk with some DVDs these days, they are unlocked with a code printed on a coupon inside the packaging). I'd like to turn these into more of a "movie theater"-like experience by putting them in a playlist with some trailers as well as some other classic movie theater elements like the messages that remind you to turn off your cell phones, "please note the nearest exit…", etc. Maybe even something like the old "let's all go to the lobby…" or other clips advertising the snack counter, etc.

I have plenty of trailers, although if anyone knows of places to download hi-quality free trailers (besides the iTunes Store), including older/vintage trailers, I'd love to hear about it.

But what I'm mainly hoping for is to learn about some places where I can legally download free copies of those other kinds of movie theater pre-movie clips. Anyone know of any websites that has that kind of stuff?I have some "Digital Copy" movies on my computer (the legal kind that come on a 2nd disk with some DVDs these days, they are unlocked with a code printed on a coupon inside the packaging). I'd like to turn these into more of a "movie theater"-like experience by putting them in a playlist with some trailers as well as some other classic movie theater elements like the messages that remind you to turn off your cell phones, "please note the nearest exit…", etc. Maybe even something like the old "let's all go to the lobby…" or other clips advertising the snack counter, etc.

I have plenty of trailers, although if anyone knows of places to download hi-quality free trailers (besides the iTunes Store), including older/vintage trailers, I'd love to hear about it.

But what I'm mainly hoping for is to learn about some places where I can legally download free copies of those other kinds of movie theater pre-movie clips. Anyone know of any websites that has that kind of stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks