What's new

looking for Denon DVD-2900 (1 Viewer)

ShanonS

Stunt Coordinator
Looking for excellent condition used DVD-2900. A few have sold on e-bay for $400-450. I just missed one a couple days ago for $410. Anyone looking to upgrade?

JonWB

Agent
Have you checked Audiogon?

www.audiogon.com

do a search for:
denon dvd*

There are several listing starting at $450...

I bought mine several months ago off a guy there.

Good luck!

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
In Kansas City area, Ultimate Electronics are closing all the metro stores. I've seen the 2900 on display. I know this is a long shot, but if UE is in your area...you might try one of their stores. They are making deals on demo units.

Also, try videogon too.

Ron

ShanonS

Stunt Coordinator
I've been watching audiogon, but either they're asking too much, or they're already gone. I haven't seen any in the last couple of weeks for $450.

Thanks for the replys.

Jeremy Hegna

Supporting Actor
Shanon,

You can have mine at that price...I bought the 3910 a couple of months ago and I've been looking for a good home for the 2900.

Original box, packaging, manual, remote...excellent condition...non-smoking, no pets, no kids.

Email me if you are interested.

Jeremy

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Try clicking on Videogon at the top of the Audiogon page after you do the search, there are often a few listed there that aren't on the Audiogon page. Since the 3910 came out, I haven't really seen a time when there were none at all between those two pages, though sometimes only the modded ones are there.

ShanonS

Stunt Coordinator
Bruce, I must have just missed your post. I bid on an open box but full warranty on e-bay and it went up over $600, after that, I decided to get one of the remanufactured b-stocks from ecost for $529, I figured at least that way I got a 90 day warranty for just slightly over what the used ones are going for now. It's funny, but since I posted this originally the price on ebay seems to have jumped about $50-100. If there's anything wrong with the b-stock that arrived at my house a couple of hours ago, I might be contacting one of you tomorrow, but hopefully my search is over. I got it delivered for less than $535, not too bad.

Jeff Richards

Auditioning
Go to Denon's website and lookup all the approved e-tailers of refurbished equipment(includes 90 day warranty). Surf each location for 2900's. I just bought a 2900 for $479 at U-bid 2 weeks ago. Other sites usually ask up to $529.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks