What's new

Looking for a Receiver - Suggestions? (1 Viewer)

rancineb

Auditioning
Real Name
Brian
I just recently bought a new house and now looking to set-up a home theater system. First things first, I need to get a good receiver. I'm looking for something that has 2-zone capabilities so I can have separate audio in another room. I will be hooking up a cable box, blue-ray player, game system, and other audio ins so will need something that can accept many inputs. What brands do you suggest that are good and hold up? Any suggest features I should keep an eye out for to make sure are on a receiver I buy? ~Brian

20s2k03

Grip
Real Name
JC
Hey Brian, I am not a home audio genius or anything by any means, but I purchased a Onkyo TX-SR608, and absolutely love it! It has the 2-zone capabilities that you mentioned, its got multiple inputs (6 HDMI) so you should have no problem hooking up anything that you want! Its a 7.2 receiver. I got mine Factory Refurbished from Accessories4Less.com for $299! I'm not sure what your price range is, and I'm sure more people on the forum can help you about with a few more options for you, but speaking from experience, this is a fantastic receiver.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks