What's new

Looking for a premium Soundbar (1 Viewer)

Jemi200

Grip
Real Name
Jemi Bitti
I'm limited in space so I think the best solution would be a simulated surround-sound soundbar. Am I right about this?
If so, then I'd like to know what features to get.
I'm basically looking for something that has enough bass and makes dialogue discernible (able to hear it).

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
Do you have a budget?
Cause the Yamaha YSP are the best soundbars there are, without question...and this is the top dog...
http://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-YSP-5100BL-Digital-Sound-Projector/dp/B0034G4H1U/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1351401326&sr=1-1&keywords=ysp5100

Type A

HW Reviewer
Real Name
Ty
Premium, I like premium. I look for a name and solid reviews when Im looking for premium. Having no idea of your budget (Im assuming good) or room size (Im assuming medium) I would get myself this and this. That is what I would call a "premium" sound bar solution ;)
Heres a video on the soundbar.
"Features" will be consistent, most sound bars have the same general features. Having enough bass will require a bar with a separate sub (or, in the case of my suggestion, the ability to add a sub)

Jemi200

Grip
Real Name
Jemi Bitti
I ended up buying this, as my budget was on the lowest of low. But thanks for your input!
http://www.amazon.com/Philips-CSS2123-SoundBar-Cinema-Speakers/dp/B007B5WHTE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1351458535&sr=8-1&keywords=philips+soundbar

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Moderator's note:

Merged posts from an identical thread in the Speakers Forum with this thread.

One thread per topic, please.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks