What's new

Looking for a couch/loveseat (1 Viewer)

Mark JM

Agent
...if it exhist at all. Doing 2 rows in my proposed HT, a couch/loveseat for the front and 3 "theater" type chairs behind it. Now here is my search...I want a couch/loveseat for comfort and everyday viewing, something to sit on and watch a movie together with the wife...I also want seating for watching sporting events and when friends come by. What Ive noticed is guys generally wont sit near each other on a couch, and forget a loveseat, so Im looking for something that had a built in fold down tray or "drinkholder" in the middle. That way when Im with the wife Ill fold it up, but when the guys are around at least 2 will be comfortable sitting on the couch together with the fold down "tray" and a couple of beers between them. Might sound far out, but from what Ive read on all of these forums, ANYTHING is possible. If anyone has a link to such a piece of furnature, please let me know.

Thanks

Mark

Alan Lackey

Agent
Mark, I have been looking around because I have seen one like you are talking about. But in the meantime, check out this one below. It looks like a hybrid of a couch/loveseat with enough room to keep manly men far enough apart, but not too big.
If I find the one I am thinking of I will post it here.
Link Removed

Mark JM

Agent
Alan

Thanks a lot for the links, that is exactly the type of couches Im looking for, with the added bonus of the recliner! I'm off to measure my space now, and will look to see what else is out there.

Thanks again

Mark

PS the "manly men" will thank you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks