What's new

lookin fo true 7.1 speakers (1 Viewer)

ELSock

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
ok so heres the deal, i harassed u guys before about the tv (Sony 60a2000) and my reciever( Pioneer Elite 81TXV). and by harassed i mean i kept asking which ones i should buy and y. i listed in the parenthesis which ones i bought. anyway back to the point, im running boston acoustic 8000 series, for 5.1 and 2 old hideous sony bookshelf speakers as my rear surrounds. those 2 are literally 13 years old. i know some of you are thinking WTF is wrong with this guy? so now my question. whats a good set of speakers for about 1000? room is kinda small, but potentially moving to bigger place in the near future. wall mounts for atleast 4 surrounds is a good thing as well. any and all suggestions are welcome.

thx
~ELSock~

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Hey, my mains are literally 15 years old, and they blow away virtually anything available. Age is not necessarily a bad thing with speakers.

Barry_B_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Barry
John is right and speakers boil down to what sounds good to you. Lots of choices in your price range with wall mount, my suggestion is read the posts on speakers (sorry), find what's available in your area and listen first hand if possible. If you can do it one brand for 7.0 is usually and highly recommended with the sub of your choice for .1 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks