What's new

Long Road Back, Glad to be Here (1 Viewer)

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
hey gang!

I'm so glad to be back, but I can barely type now. I was in a horrible car accident on March 6, 2007 and I have bow recovered to the poiint where I can type with one finger. Before, I could type 60 wpm. :frowning: But, as I said beforem It's good to be back on the htf!

Can't wait to catch up on all the summer movies I missed... Thanks to Amazon I won't have to wait long!

Steve Y

Supporting Actor
It's great that you are recovering from your accident, David. (As someone who types 90 wpm I can't imagine how such a thing would affect [at the very least] my online communication). Welcome back to the HTF, and glad to have you with us!

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I'm glad you're back and recovering, but sorry to hear about your accident. With a nearly two year recovery period, it must have been bad on the Stephen King level. It's strange how things happen in a poster's life and we only can notice their absence and wonder. I hope your recovery continues apace.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Welcome back, congratulations on your recovery thus far and best wishes on your continued progress!

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Welcome back! I wondered about your absence, so it's good to hear from you. I'm incredibly heartened that you seem to be in good spirits. I hope your recovery is soon complete.

In addition to Amazon, have you considered Netflix? Catching up on a year's worth of movies would require a lot of storage space if you do it all through Amazon.

If there's anything you want to talk about, this is the place. (In particular, I'd be grateful for an update on the kittens, if you're up to it.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif
)

Michael_K_Sr

Screenwriter
Real Name
MichaelK
Welcome back, David. Sometimes longtime members disappear unexpectedly leaving everyone else to hope that it wasn't for something life affecting. Glad to hear that you are on the mend. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks