What's new

Directors List your 10 favorite SONGS of all time !! (1 Viewer)

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
In no particular order and out of all the song I like, these 10 songs hold the most importance to me:

-"Let The River Run" by Carly Simon (extremely inspirational)
-"Another Brick In The Wall, Part II" by Pink Floyd (defines my attitude towards schools, high school in particular)
-"Super Freak" by Rick James (the song that started my love of the 80s)
-"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes" by Ilene Woods from the movie "Cinderella" (a personal philosophy)
-"As Time Goes By" by Dooley Wilson from "Casablanca" (Simply because Warner Brothers is my favorite studio)
-"Part Of Your World" by Jodi Benson from "The Little Mermaid" (a heart-wrenchingly beautiful song about what I imagine most outcasts want to be)
-"What A Wonderful World" by anybody (The song has an emotional impact whether it's performed by Louis Armstrong, The Grateful Dead or Joey Ramone. I well up a little whenever I hear it, even when it's used in a bad movie or a lame TV show like "Home Improvement")
-"That's What Friends Are For" by Rod Stewart (it illustrates the relationships I've had with my friends and family through the years...Especially the lyrics "For the good times and the bad times, I'll be on your side forever more"
-"The Rainbow Connection" by Kermit The Frog (Jim Henson at the time) from "The Muppet Movie" (Another song about believing in your dreams)
-"Anything Can Happen" by Was (Not Was) (The song that describes what the meaning of life is)

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

Diverse, isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks