Lionsgate Press Release: The Adventures of Sharkboy and LavaGirl

Discussion in 'Blu-ray and UHD' started by Ronald Epstein, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Administrator
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    November 8th

The Adventures of Sharkboy and LavaGirl Blu-ray Disc

See Taylor Lautner (The Twilight Saga) in his first feature role as Lionsgate releases Miramax's The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in its 1080P High Definition debut on Blu-ray Disc. Directed by the imaginative Robert Rodriguez (the Spy Kids franchise), the film also features a star-studded cast of Hollywood favorites including David Arquette (the Scream franchise), Kristin Davis (Sex and the City) and George Lopez (Rio). The movie helped launch Lautner's career, and both of the movie's leads earned "Best Performance in a Feature Film" nominations for the 2006 Young Artist Awards. The Blu-ray Disc also includes a "making of" featurette and audio commentary by Rodriguez.

Everyone always knew that Max had a wild imagination, but no one believed that his wildest creations - a boy raised by watchful great white sharks and a girl with the force of a volcano - were real. Now, these two pint-sized action heroes will show Max that even an ordinary kid has what it takes to be extraordinary!

Pricing: Blu-ray Disc - $14.99

2. Aaron Silverman

Aaron Silverman Executive Producer

Aaron Silverman
    I knew that kid looked familiar!

3. Keith Paynter

Keith Paynter Screenwriter

I never gave this movie much thought, since "Stretch Dude and Clobber Girl" goes through my mind when I hear that title...