What's new

Link: This can't be real (2 Viewers)

Sean Oneil

Supporting Actor
Yes, that is why I called them. Just in case he has any information at all. They said that they had actually gotten about 4 prior calls on this person. So he will be getting that knock on his door at 4:00 AM :)
Serves him right.

Mike A

Agent
Sean,
Seems like a good explanation.. I sent the info the FBI website anyway.. You never know.
Deja.com is down right now, but I'm still thinking about the seven days thing. Maybe this kid just got lucky and ran with it. Either way he will get a rude awakening soon I'm sure. I mean no one would be that stupid and use his "real" ip address right?
------------------
Mitsubishi 55807
Toshiba 5109
Yamaha RX-V496
DVD Collection

Gui A

Supporting Actor
Xinoehpoel backwards is LEO PHOENIX.
[Edited last by Gui A on September 12, 2001 at 02:38 AM]

Sean Oneil

Supporting Actor
Leo has gotten himself into some trouble. He is gonna' be one of those guys on 'computer parole' like Hugh Jackman in "Swordfish". He won't be allowed to touch a computer for 10 years
wink.gif

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
Just last week an Arabic ISP in Texas was raided by the Fed's. I wonder if that raid had anything to do with this asshole.
------------------
"The ScootPlex2000 is the ONLY theater I screen films for review in!"
David Manning-Critic

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
It sure seems like he must have at least heard the 9-1-1 or 9-11 term used somewhere, doesn't it?
Whether he did or not, it's his ass now. I for one am glad considering his post-terrorism rant.
It gives me hope just seeing his prediction pages shut down because you know they are on his ass at this point. Maybe he's in a debriefing room right now. We can dream.

Brett_B

Supporting Actor
Andrew,
From what I can gather (I didn't spend too much time on this). This is what "Xinoehpoel" had posted.
August 31, 2001
Subject: 911
Wait 7 days, and then maybe I'll answer this post. You see, I am going away in seven days, and you will not hear from me again.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
If you have access to newsgroups you can go to alt.prophecies.nostradamus and read all his posts.
I saved the Google pages in case they went down.

chris_sharpe

Stunt Coordinator
hey Gord i don't have access to newsgroups is there anywhere else i can find those posts?
------------------
MOVIES ARE A RELIGION.
SO PRAY TO THE DVD GODS.
[Edited last by chris_sharpe on September 12, 2001 at 12:47 PM]

Scott Dautel

Second Unit
Just an FYI for those of you following this curoius thread ... (which I believe will ultimately be dismissed as a complete coincidence posted by a random nut):
Meanwhile, the FBI served search warrants on major Internet service providers in order to get information about an e-mail address that may be connected to Tuesday's terrorist attacks. Among those who received warrants was Earthlink, officials said.
AOL, the nation's largest provider, said it will comply with requests quickly.
Scott
------------------

Bill Catherall

Screenwriter
Even if the guy wasn't involved and doesn't know anything, he appeared to at least know that "911" was going to be something bad, even without details. Hopefully he will at least put the FBI on the track to where he heard of 911.
Of course it is possible that it was a completely "lucky" guess. In which case I think he would actually be ducking under some covers. Instead, he's gloating about it. That seems very suspicious to me.
I could easily post a message saying, "Beware 1212" and warn people just before December 12, 2001 or January 21, 2002 and say something is going to happen. If nothing happens then I go away. If something happens, I'm a prophet. Of course, if something did happen on those days I'd run and hide, or at least deny ever saying anything for fear of the authorities coming down on me. But this guy is using it support his campaign. I take that as a sign he got wind of something.
If he's guilty I hope he rots in jail. If he's innocent, I hope he gets the piss scared out of him.
------------------
Bill
biggrin.gif

mickey31.gif

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
The guy said that the event was an act of someone... take a look at this: Link Removed
~T

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks