What's new

Lindsay Lohan (1 Viewer)

Alex S

Second Unit
lohan-rollinstone-cube-insi.jpg

:) Ice, Ice baby...
Yes, says Lindsay Lohan, they're real.
A newly legal Lindsay Lohan displays her assets in the new issue of Rolling Stone.
The actress, who turned 18 on July 2, again insists she hasn't had a breast job. Lohan displays her assets in a cleavage-bearing photo shoot in the new Rolling Stone.

SethH

Senior HTF Member
That's kind of funny because after seeing those other pics it definitely shows how much they airbrush the professional pics to get rid of her freckles.

Nils Luehrmann

Senior HTF Member
I'm sure I'll live to regret posting in a thread like this, but it does trouble me to see and hear of all the "attention" this or any young teenager is getting for their 'assets'.
In my opinion, the beauty in the family is Lindsay's mother,
51.jpg

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
it does trouble me to see and hear of all the "attention" this or any young teenager is getting for their 'assets'
this is hardly a new phenomenon. half the actresses and singers we know best (male and female) wouldnt have had a shot to make it big if not for their looks.

CJ

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Good job, Nils. Now you've given more fodder to why people will like Lindsey. Cause as the old saying goes, you wanna find out she'll look like when she gets older, look at the mother. :)
I'm sure I'll live to regret posting in a thread like this, but it does trouble me to see and hear of all the "attention" this or any young teenager is getting for their 'assets'.
No one will deny that, but what keeps people paying attention is whether or not they get better as people, actresses, or athletes.
An example is Maria Sharapova. Sure Anna Kournikova is hotter than balls, but people will have more respect for Sharapova because she won something.
Give Lindsey a few more years, and then we'll see how things go. I'm not sure about anyone else, but she's got more points in the likable category than Hilary Duff. But that's just me.

brentl

Senior HTF Member
"but she's got more points in the likable category than Hilary Duff."

I disagree, I think Hilary is a much nicer person. It doesn't seem like she has the "I am star, get down on your knees" thing like Lindsay does

B

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I have to agree. I was becoming impressed with Lohan until I started seeing features on her. Then I became unimpressed very quickly.

Kirk Gunn

Screenwriter
Guess I'm an old fart. As I look at that pix of Lindsay and mummy, I'm thinking "what kind of vehicle is that ?".

Then again - I did open the thread so I'm not that old...

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I adore Lindsy, she's hot no doubt about it.
However my girl is without a doubt Anne Hathaway.
She's like a cool breeze on a warm summer day and makes my heart go pitter patter everytime I see her. :b

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
Oh yeah? You're gonna love this then
wow, how did you know, i DID love having to register for that message board in order to see the pictures! :) not that i'm complaining, the payoff was worth the trouble. here is a link that you can see the pictures without registering for anything.
CJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks