What's new

Lindsay Lohan (2 Viewers)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, in Parent Trap, just 6 years ago, she was almost 12 years old, and looked all of 12 years old. If she was 17-18 when she was in Parent Trap, that's the best make-up job of all time. She turns 18 on July 2nd.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
after you go to that link. you will "find" the double stick tape wasnt working as well as it should have.;)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Know this will come up sooner or later but..
guess you guys didn't see all the nip slip shots of her

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
IMO in terms of looks she's waaay beyond Keira, Natalie, Britany, Hillary, the Olsen Twins, you name it. I try not obsess over young chicks, but damn she looks good. Easy-on-the-eyes good. Chub-inducing good.
I'm sick of the media focusing on the Hilton sisters, JLO, etc. They're all over-exposed, not to say Lohan won't be or isn't for that matter already. It's her time and right now I have no problem with watching her. :emoji_thumbsup:
Oh btw the SNL sketch with her as Hermione from Harry Potter: classic. If you haven't seen it, watch for it. :D

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
IMO in terms of looks she's waaay beyond Keira, Natalie, Britany, Hillary, the Olsen Twins
Agreed. She has been a stumbling block on more than one occasion on my quest to stop...you know. I'm sure that's true for a lot of people but does anyone else have a quest or am I alone on that one?

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
Sorry Tony I had to do some editing to your wonderfully endowed link. :D
Lindsay_Lohan_party2.jpg

sheezus

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks