What's new

Life season 2 (1 Viewer)

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Yes, that was the Grand National he gave to the girl in the Season One finale.

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
Interesting as the stuff between Crews, his dad and Ted, and between the LT and Reese were, and as amusing the A story was, count me as one that's miffed the underlying arc didn't go anywhere at all. Are they trying to drag it out to a third season that might never be green-lit?

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I'm backed up about a week, still enjoying this show. Sometimes I have to suspend disbelief, like at the end of last weeks ep, charlie goes on the yacht , which is now in the harbor, blood all around, but evidently the cops have'nt been called yet, no crime scene, thats kinda hard to swallow. Also the romance with Reese and the Lt is amusing but really hard to buy , at first, but now it is getting to the point where I can see why Reese my fall for this guy..

The only thing that sometimes irks me is they have gone to an almost "CSI" like need to make the crimes as bizarre as possible and it sometimes pulls you out of the story. Other than that I hope it sticks around.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I think there was yellow crime tape on the yacht. Plus the female security person said the police lab was typing the blood.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
It seems like there must have been a gap in the filming schedule, because all of the sudden Sarah Shahi seems really pregnant.

Too bad Ted was there pretty much to get played by the real-life Mrs. Crews. At least it made more sense than that thing with his estranged daughter -- that came out of and went nowhere.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I noticed the different hairstyle first, then the preponderance of shots above her belly, then the FBI job whisking her away. And then I vaguely remembered she's preggers.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
I really enjoy the quirkiness of this show. Interesting path the show is taking with the photos of Charlie and the photos of Reese.

Chad Erickson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chad Erickson
I miss Reese as a main character. i know they are trying to hide her pregnancy, but i wish she still had more screen time each episode.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I'm surprised we're already at the season finale next week.

Hopefully this show returns next season.

Dan M~

Second Unit
It was great how Crews was ready to be "played" by thewomen activist, having a "real" message on the tape. You can see how Charlie never trusts anyone (except Reese and Ted).

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Are they calling it the season finale or the series finale in the promos? I too hope they have another season to resolve the central mystery.

Chad Erickson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chad Erickson
I checked my DVR last night and my description says Season Finale.

It's too bad this show runs at the same time as American Idol and Lost. Very tough time slot.

Joe_H

Screenwriter
Great episode, though it definitely had the feeling of being more of a series finale than a season finale.

I have to admit though, the whole conspiracy got a little too convoluted for me this season. I still enjoyed it, but the whole Roman thing got a little confusing for me at some point. I don't know if I just missed an episode or just wasn't paying close enough attention (my brain is pretty fried after an episode of Lost and usually Life on Mars).

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
Finally a character played by Dillahunt gets their just desserts.

I felt it was a great season ender.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Right, season ender. He still has a few boxes to fill in on his closet wall. But who knows what the suits at NBC will do. When I see a show like this I sometimes wish Showtime or HBO would've done this one from the beginning.

Chad Erickson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chad Erickson
Nice way to finish off the season. I would have really liked the last scene to have been Crews and Reese together standing outside of their cars talking to each other.

Also - liked the Zen explanation of 1+1 equaling one.

I sure hope they bring this back for Season 3, but i certainly won't be holding my breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks