What's new

Life season 2 (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I can't believe he still called her a "dude" after she showed him the difference.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Another good show and we were treated to guest stars from Californication and True Blood - At least I think he was the fake Cajun from True Blood.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
At the end of this ep. when Charlie was in the cell, I was thinking, 'no way - he's been in his cell the whole time and imagined everything'

Then I was wondering if this was the series finale. But then they brought it back and the show continues on 2/4.

Joe_H

Screenwriter
Agreed about thinking it would possibly be the series finale after that near the end, which made me quickly look it up and make sure. Since this is one of my top shows, I was glad to see it wasn't.

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
Liked how Ted got extra cake/pie from his "new friends" in the slammer, cant wait for next year, I really like this show too. Still kinda creepy that she hooked up with her LT :O

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Another good show this week. I like how Charlie lives his interpretation of the zen life.

It was cool what he did with the bullet.

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim

Much as I thought that amusing, it isn't logical: the bullet would have been taken by a forensics team as evidence, to see if it matched anything else in any database. Which interestingly might have led back to the FBI agent.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Ah but the question was asked if they could trace the gun the bullet came out of and Resse said no.

In that case I think they might give it to a cop, even better that he's a rich/famous cop.

Dan M~

Second Unit
Tonights episode with Charlie and his Dad both talking about being shot was funny... they are too much alike.

Reese and the LT are a good couple to watch as well.

I really enjoy this show, but I worry it does not have the support to keep it going. Look how little traffic it gets here.

-Dan M~

Joe_H

Screenwriter
I don't think traffic here is all that indicative how many people watch it. I've noticed that most straightforward type shows don't get much discussion, just because there's nothing to discuss about them most of the time.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Ted's two "because of ME?" were hilarious.

There's a simple pleasure watching NBC's two gorgeous Wednesday brunettes, Sarah Shahi on Life and Alana de la Garza on L&O, do reaction shots.

John_Lee

Supporting Actor

IIRC, it was the girl from the 'Black Friday' episode, who was in on some scams run by a custodian at the mall where she worked, but then it turned out that the custodian was captaining a cadre of runaways and orphans and she was just one of them, and the custodian had been molesting her since he first took her in.

Chad Erickson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chad Erickson
I won't swear to this, but i assumed that the girl was the one that Charlie gave his old car to several episodes back. That's why he made the comment about the paint job.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks