What's new

Life Goes On (1 Viewer)

LanieParker

Supporting Actor
Does anyone else remember this show that aired from 1989-93? I don't remember watching the entire run of the show, but it was a show that my family would watch together every now and then.

Would people out there be interested in a release of this show?

John Swarce

Second Unit
Was this the show about the family that had a son with Down's Syndrome (Corky?)?

If it was, I watched this show until the last broadcast year, but stopped watching when one of the characters became sick with AIDS. I felt the show focused too much on this character at the expense of the others and it lost its way. I had completely forgotten about this show and would welcome it on DVD. Great ensemble cast and I agree that my family would watch this together.

John

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
One of my wife's favorites..
I'd definetely purchase it, if it was released.

Dorrie_W

Stunt Coordinator
Of course I would buy it or review it for one of my sites . I enjoyed this show. I really liked it.

Dorrie

MelissaAngel

Auditioning
I don't suppose anyone has heard any news about a season 2 release. I really loved this series when I was younger.

Jon Baker

Second Unit
That first season is worth it for the best episode ever - Corky becomes a 'baddass' and performs Public Enemy's "Fight the Power" at a family talent show.

c white

Auditioning
Real Name
Chris
This is a fantastic show, and one that I had given up all hope of appearing on DVD. I had been half-heartedly watching for it to get released, but gave up on the idea as foolishness. However, while looking for something else the other day, I happened to run across a set while at Blockbuster.

I hope the other seasons get released, but I wonder how big of a seller the first season could be. After all it's an almost forgotten show that only ran for 4 seasons from 15 years ago. It would really be a shame though, because seasons 3 and 4 really shined.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks