What's new

LG announces launches the 77" Signature Series G6 4K OLED and VIP concierge service and free gifts (1 Viewer)

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
LG announced the launch date, price and details on the 77" G6 Signature Series 4K OLED TV and an exclusive new Signature Series G6 VIP Concierge Service.

As a nice surprise the OLED77G6P will launch in a few weeks with a SRP of $19,999.

As an additional benefit to LG's 65" and 77" SIGNATURE 4K OLED TV customers who buy from a Signature Series G6 authorized dealer will receive “LG SIGNATURE CONCIERGE”. Here's some of the extra VIP services and free gifts:

4/7 VIP-level service providing one-on-one customer support. LG SIGNATURE CONCIERGE includes a welcome package, a personalized call to explain program benefits, remote service, priority dispatch, and windowless technician arrival which pinpoints the arrival time to minimize the customer’s wait time.

In addition, upon registration of the TV, LG SIGNATURE CONCIERGE members receive a $200 American Express® gift card, an LG G Pad Tablet and future access to special invitations.

As a courtesy to all Value Electronics customer who have already purchased your G6 from Value Electronics send me a PM or email with your name and the G6 s/n and I'll get you entered into this VIP concierge service and have the free gifts sent to you.

Robert_Zohn

Value Electronics
Premium
Insider
Real Name
Robert Zohn
Just received our first allocation of 77" G6 Signature Series 4K HDR OLED TVs. We received 11 of the 12 we ordered, not bad for our first allocation.

LG did a good job in building crates to protect these TV for safe transportation.

I'm bring one to the NY Audio Show in NYC, November 4 - 6. Should be a nice display at this great high-end show.

77 G6P.jpg

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
If only they weren't so pricey! I hope I get to have a 120" roll-up OLED on my wall in my lifetime.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks