What's new

Leaking in the Pool/ocean (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Heh, somehow this conversation just came up at work...

how many of you will admit to being too lazy as a kid to get out of the pool when you had to do a #1?

I have to admit, when I was around ten, I did it once or twice. I couldn't have been more obvious about it on lookback, but at the time, I thought no one noticed :)..

mylan

Screenwriter
As a kid yeah, in the pool and in the ocean. Now, as a pool owner, I couldn't do it. I would always look to the "spot" and try to avoid it, i'm sure. The ocean is still fair game though, it's too far to drag my lazy ass up the beach.

RodC

Stunt Coordinator
I'll raise the bar a notch. As a child, swimming in a friends pool, I pooped. Quite by accident. I had gut wrenching pains and when trying to exit the pool after having told my friend what was going on, he decides to diddle around on the ladder, delaying my exit. The pains were so bad, I tried to pass gas to relieve them. Only, it wasn't gas. It was explosive diarrhea. Needless to say, I was not invited back for some time.

:eek: - I can't believe I just shared that!!

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Well, okay. If you can share that . . . when I was a kid, we swam at school. One day, I begged the teacher to let me go to the bathroom. She refused. A little while later, I begged some more. Still refused. So, I went in the pool. They then proceeded to pull down every kid's swimsuit to find out who had done it! I can't even begin to imagine this flying in 2006. I kind of wish my parents had gone apeshit on somebody over it. Anyway, I figure if a kid has to go to the bathroom, why not stop being an ass and let him go?

Evan M.

Supporting Actor
I am sure when I was little I peed quite a bit in my firends pool. Looking back on it I whish I didn't..........ok that's a lie......I don't regret it one bit ;).

As for the ocean.....I did and still do pee in the Ocean. I go to the Beech about twice a week and will bet money with ANYONE that the majority of people who go to the ocean pee in the ocean. Personaly I know of no one who does not pee in the ocean and if they say they don't they are lieing through their teeth LOL!!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Everything that lives in the ocean pees in the ocean, so really anyone who swims in the ocean is swimming in a huge cesspool anyway. What's a little more pee?

In a pool though (notwithstanding evil teachers and such) . . . .

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
:eek: After reading the first 3 posts, I was going to respond with "Let's kick this thread up a notch..." :D

....anyways, where is the ODDEST place you've gone to the bathroom?

I'll have to think about mine because I'm not quite sure right now.

Evan M.

Supporting Actor
"where is the ODDEST place you've gone to the bathroom?"

hmmmmmm...now this is a good question.....

I am pretty particular where I drop a deuce....but numero uno??....let me think.....

After a bachelor party at a campsite my significant other picked me up because we had tickets for a concert in New Hampshire. We were on our way and I REALLY had to "break the seal" so I had her pull over on the highway. I was pretty "lit" so I did not go into the woods....instead I went on the highway and every car passes by honking the horn and laughed like crazy. Looking back on it....I wonder if they were laughing at the fact I was releiving myself on the road.....or at my.... you know what......now I am depressed :frowning:......

StephenA

Screenwriter
I've often peed in pools, lakes, and the ocean. The oddest place I went to the bathroom was in my Matchbox car case when I was 4, but it wasn't pee and I have no idea why I did it. My mom and I still laugh about it today.

Andrew W

Supporting Actor
In the ocean, in my wetsuit. In the middle of a dive, you don't have much choice. There's an underwater procedure for #2, but thank goodness I've never needed to try it.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I drunkenly peed on the Notre Dame library (right below Touchdown Jesus) only a few hours after I drunkenly peed on a Taco Bell going through the drive through (luckily I wasn't driving). Ah, youth :D

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
My High School had an indoor pool and there was a rumor (at least, I can't possibly imagine it being true) that if you peed in the pool, there was a chemical in the water that would instantly turn a bright color and everyone would know you peed in the pool. - I forget the color....it might have been red, but we all believed the rumor.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I think it was purple. There was a memorable scene in the Boys Next Door where the theory was proven true. Well, I mean, it didn't prove that your particular school's pool had the chemical. . . .

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Strangest place, maybe a bit boring but in an outhouse at about 10,100' at Camp Muir on Rainier... I guess it's better than the blue bags :)

Unfortunately, the toilet at the summit of Mt Whitney (14,494') was removed or else one could say they've sh*t at the highest point in the continental U.S.

Jay

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor
Oddest place for a number one:

Basic training when I was in the army. We were going through our final inspection and couldn't leave the room until the entire inspection was completed. And because it was an inspection, the bathrooms were also off limits. We were in 8 man rooms and my room had already been inspected but we still had a long ways to go and I was dying. One of those instances where I had to go so bad it hurt and I actually had tears forming. So, looking around I made use of the only tool at hand and utilized my canteen. This was a day or two before graduation so I knew I would not being needing it to drink out of again, so I did what I had to do.

I did make an effort to clean it as much as possible, but I still felt kind of guilty when I turned it in two days later.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks