What's new

Leah Remini on Saved By The Bell (1 Viewer)

ChadKo

Stunt Coordinator
Can anyone tell me what episodes/ seasons Leah Remini was on saved by the bell? thanks

Chad

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
Yeah, it was the block of episodes where the gang worked at the Malibu Sands Resort. She was on a lot of shows before "The King Of Queens". "Who's The Boss?" as well as the spinoff "Living Dolls" immediately comes to mind. She was also on a first season episode of "Friends". I know I've seen her in other shows, but I can't think of them off-hand.

SandiLand

Grip
she's hilarious on king of queens, but i have to admit, everytime i see her i first think of Saved by the Bell. I remember watching a True Hollywood Story about her, and she said she was very nervous to kiss Zach!!!!

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Funny, but my first memory of her is from the Gabriel Knight video game, playing the main character's assistant, Grace.

Jason

Anthony W

Auditioning
I loved getting the double take from a friend of mine who was a HUGE fan of hers and had no clue she had been on SBTB even tho he had watched the show.

"uh, yes she was... do u remember when they were working at that resort for all that time and the daughter of the resort owner that Zack got involved with..."

he still didnt believe me until i found a capture of her online from the show and sent it to him.

I;ve never watched King of Queens... so any time i see an ad for the series, or her photo shoots in mags... I can only think of SBTB :)

John*D

Second Unit
Just finished watching season 3/4 set... LEON CAROSSI is a riot! Ahhh, the good old days of Saturday mornings and SBTB.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Ernie Sabella also played Mr. Twinkacetti on Perfect Strangers. He was great, but got cut when they retooled the show and centered it around the newspaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks