What's new

Law & Order: The Original Series - What Happened to the DVD's? (1 Viewer)

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
I'm really pissed. While the other sequel Law and Order shows continue to bump out their season sets one after another, why has the studio abandoned the core series, which still has an attractive audience?

It seems as if after Season 5 was released, the studio just stopped releasing the first series in favor of other shows as L&O: CI and L&O: SVU.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
well, I personally think SVU's a much better series, and one that is more character driven. But that's just me. I've watched maybe a handful of L&O episodes but watch SVU whenever I can.

Anyways, isn't season 7 of the original series due to be released soon? it seems like they're going slower because it has twice as many seasons than SVU and even more than that than CI.

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
I hope they release more soon I love this show as well as SVU and CI. I also own Trial By Jury. Still need to get my hands on Conviction though

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
I want the original series ... SVU and CI really sucks ... I don't like those sequel shows. I feel the same way about CSI. The original show is awesome but the Miami and New York series bites.

Mary_P

Second Unit
I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the fact that Season 6 contains the first of three episodes that are crossovers with "Homicide: Life on the Street." What will Universal do with this? Include the HLOTS eps as bonuses? (The HLOTS season sets did not include the L&O parts; the complete series boxset did.) Drop those episodes altogether? All three stories conclude on HLOTS, so I don't imagine they'll put them on these sets if they can't provide the conclusions as well.

Just wondering if this could be a factor in what seems like a delay in this series' releases.

Mary

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks