Law & Order SVU Year 4

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Katherine_K, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Katherine_K

Katherine_K Second Unit

When I purchased Law & Order Year 5 today there was a coupon in it for Law & Order SVU Year 4 with an experation date of 12/31/07.

Interesting to note that there was a similar coupon in Law & Order SVU Year 3 for the season I bought today. That coupon had an experation date of 9/30/07 (six months out from the release of the season it applied to). Read what you want into that.

2. Will_C

Will_C Second Unit

Will
    Sorry, I just realised I put a bit of a spoiler in here. Apologies.

Yes! SVU S4. The best episode of the entire series, imho, Pandora, was in this season. A kick ass Stabler episode with Pam Grier added in. Man, he finally got to let loose on a sleeze during interrogation, and towards the end, he's debating if he should shoot a guy in the head. It's a great series throughout its run, but this episode is SVU at its finest. The only negative was there was little time for Marishka Hargitay's Benson. However, without her holding his rage in check, Chris Meloni's Stabler really let loose here! Highly recommended!

3. MichelleB

MichelleB Stunt Coordinator

Awesome news!
    Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to closing out that gap we have in the DVD releases for that show.
    Thanks for sharing.

4. MichelleB

MichelleB Stunt Coordinator