What's new

Latest RP91 Firmware (1 Viewer)

James Grasso

Agent
Can anyone direct me to where I can get the latest firmware for the Panny RP91? I searched the forum, but didn't find anywhere that still had it available.

James Grasso

Agent
Got it and installed it within a few minutes. Thanks a lot Greg, if anyone needs this firmware, I'd gladly mail you a complete disc, I know that trying to convert to an iso if you don't have nero is one uninviting task.

greg_t

Screenwriter
Keep an occasional eye on the link to the avs forum that I sent you, when the 259 firmware becomes available, that's where you'll see it first.

Dave Miller

Supporting Actor
Ok, so I just burn this nrg file onto a cd and then stick that into my rp91? Or is there something else?

Peace,

DM

greg_t

Screenwriter
I can't remember for sure if it is an .nrg file, but if it is, once you have it on CD, put it in the player. It will come up to a screen and tell you that it is checking to see if the player needs the update. It will then tell you if it does or not and will let you choose to continue or exit, I believe. The update takes maybe 5-10 minutes and will "reboot" the player when finished. This will set all of your settings back to factory default.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks