What's new

Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (1 Viewer)

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Fallon continues to be a lost cause. I happened to catch a 3am show last night for some reason and had a new experience -- I actually laughed twice during the hour long show so I guess he's improving. Those ridiculous audience participation things are just annoying and. his interview abilities haven't improved a bit in 6 months and for the most part are just cringe inducing. It's to the point I don't even watch the show even when there's a guest I'm interested in.

I just don't understand since I used to like much of his stuff from SNL. I know some of it is writing, but I know he can deliver a punchline better than what I've seen on Late Night.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
The writers on Fallon are terrible; they've been terrible from the beginning; I suspect that if they don't turn over the writing staff the show won't last very long. The monologues are especially excruciating, every time I tune in. The super-random bits (carpet samples, hot-dog throwing, etc.) feel like filler but they seem to be featured every night.

His on-air personality is OK, but he's been stuck with garbage. He should start begging (if he hasn't already) to borrow some of Conan's people.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks