What's new

Late Night With David Letterman (NBC) - any hope? (1 Viewer)

BobSchneider

Second Unit
None as far as i can see. NBC started the nuke war with their orginal attmept at syndication release of LNDL re runs in fact it was show in the la ota or cable tv for about couple of months until letterman sued NBC because NBC had the moronic claimed the owed the whole show and didnt need to pay letterman any residuals for the re runs. The LNDL re run stop the instant lettermans laywers got into court due to NBC moronic no payment stance, sense then nothing happen because both side hate each other so much they rather loose money to dvd releases than allow ethier side to profit from re run or dvd set. :angry: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :frowning: :frowning: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
I would get whatever they released, besides what others have mentioned as classics that I will probably never see again, I'd love to see the Sonny and Cher reunion where they sang "I Got You Babe"

Hard to believe all this great stuff is stuck in limbo.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks