What's new

Last Frasier Season finally this Tues (1 Viewer)

Dean C

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
I can hardly wait for this. ITs been so long. I haven't even opened my last season as it was so stupid releasing the final season 2yrs b4 the set is completed.

Will this lead to a complete series set or something? When I do get Frasier season 10. My 11 I have to wait til I watch 10.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
well thats good the final season will be out now.
although "this tuesday" will only be this tuesday once, a date in the thread title makes it easier to know when "this tuesday" actually was.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
I'm also looking forward to finally completing this series. Mind you I didn't wait to watch the 11th season, and frankly I'm glad I didn't. There are a lot of hilarious episodes there. I feel bad though for the "Cheers" fans. For awhile both that and "Frasier" were released simultaneously, and somehow "Cheers" would up falling to the wayside.

Sean.S

Stunt Coordinator
Both 10 (this season being released Tuesday) and 9 are on my Christmas List. Frasier was the, in my opinion, only great sitcom of the 1990s.

WillG

Senior HTF Member

One could always hope that now that fraiser is done, they'll finally release the last three seasons of Cheers. Or is that just too much wishful thinking?

Dean C

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
Since I can't edit the Title of this post. This is the final Release of Frasier season 10. Yes there was 11.

Dec 11 Tuesday is the date its released.

John Carr

Stunt Coordinator
I'm really enjoying Frasier Season 10, after waiting what seems like forever for it to come out. And, holding off on watching Season 11 out of order.

We're having a Frasier Christmas, the wife and I are watching the final 2 seasons and rationing ourselves to one disc per evening...

It's hard, but this is our favorite sitcom off all time! And we want to squeeze very ounce of enjoyment out of them we can, since we stopped watching broadcast TV about 8 years ago and never saw these episodes... For us, they're first run!

John

Dean C

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
finally someone else did the same as me.

i didn't have time to run out to buy season 10 til just now.

it looks so good with all 11 seasons on my 3rd shelf. Like a Book case.

I hope they don't bring out an entire box set or a special box to put all 11 seasons in.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks