What's new

Las Vegas uncut question.... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Just wondering what was cut that is shown on the dvd for the tv show Las Vegas.

Thanks.

Malcolm Cleugh

Second Unit
I have just finished watching Season 2 which I guess your question is related to as it was released earlier this month.
A couple of the episodes say they are uncut. This is indicated on the synopsis page under the title (I think its only a few out of the 24).

From what I can remember there is nothing really extra different compared to what was shown in the UK TV broadcasts on Sky One. Probably just a few more girls in bikinis (like with season 1 there is no actual topless shots added for these unrated DVDs). The running times are still in the 41 to 44 minute range so can't be much added.

The case also mentions music edits. I guess this is the title music. Are they still playing Elvis "A Little Less Conversation" on the US TV version, as the music is the same as used in UK TV (is the International version) and is used on all episodes of Season 1 on DVD in R1 except the pilot.

The music during the episodes seems fine, and they still have all music with the musician guest stars eg Duran Duran.

Mike Selis

Grip
Season 3 USA still has the Elvis Song for broadcasts, but the "international" title song for the DVDs, with the exception of the pilot episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks