What's new

Ladies and Gentlemen, The Beatles! (1 Viewer)

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
I own most of these albums in multiple formats, but I obviously don't own this collection. I may have to purchase this set.

"To commemorate the 50th anniversary of these history-making events, The U.S. Albums, a new 13CD Beatles collection spanning 1964's Meet The Beatles! to 1970's Hey Jude, will be released January 20 (January 21 in North America) by Apple Corps Ltd./Capitol. The Beatles' U.S. albums differed from the band's U.K. albums in a variety of ways, including different track lists, song mixes, album titles, and art."

"The Recording Academy®, AEG Ehrlich Ventures and CBS have announced "The Night That Changed America: A GRAMMY® Salute To The Beatles," a two-hour primetime entertainment special to air Sunday, February 9 at 8pm ET/PT, precisely 50 years to the day, date and time of The Beatles' groundbreaking debut on "The Ed Sullivan Show." The special broadcast will feature performances of Beatles songs by many of music's biggest stars in HDTV and 5.1 surround sound."

http://www.thebeatles.com/news/ladies-and-gentlemen-beatles

Paul D G

Screenwriter
I was planning on screening the original Ed Sullivan appearance for my kids at that time. Decisions, decisions...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks