Kudos to Blue Jeans Cable

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Eric*B, Sep 9, 2003.

1. Eric*B

Eric*B Agent

Hopefully this is the correct area to post this. I read about Blue Jeans Cable in a couple threads and when I ordered a new TV last week, I really wanted a good Component Cable to connect my DVD player.

My TV was scheduled for delivery on Mon, so last Friday I emailed them and heard back from them almost right away - I wanted one of their 10' component cables, and I wanted it overnight - "No Problem" they told me.

9:00 on Monday am, my doorbell rang and it was UPS with my cable. Anyway, just thought I'd post this - seems like so few vendors (especially mail order) care about taking care of their customers anymore - this was just a refreshing buying experience.

I was also pleased with the cable - I got the bundled component cable - I took it out of the box and my wife asked me why the new TV needed a firehose [​IMG] The production on the cable looks top notch to me. I'd recommend BJC to anyone - the price was less than a monster cable and I feel i got a better product for my $$.