What's new

Kudos on your video games and computers forums (1 Viewer)

Ryan Peter

Screenwriter
I think these are really well moderated. The moderators lend their expertise and love for the subject by participating in the forums - which I think is great to see. Good job to the British Duo!

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
I agree I think the videogames forum is great and it is where I spend most of my time on the forum.
I do have some issues with a certain member who does nothing but present his fanboy views and degrade the quality of the discussions. It wouldn't bother me so much if it didn't happen in about every thread. I wont mention any names but for those who post regularly you know who I mean.
Besides that though I do commend you guys for presenting a good open forum where we can discuss one of our favorite hobbies!

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Romier,
You *must* try out the new Ignore List.
It's the cat's ass. :D
Hopefully it'll keep *me* out of trouble.

JasonK

Supporting Actor
Here's another "big upps" to the videogame portion of the forum. It's nice to have a discussion about games that is not dominated by fanboys. It's nice reading reviews from the members here instead of the same people in the mags and whatnot.

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
I've been browsing the Gaming boards quite a bit lately, mostly due to the arrival of the Xbox and (primarily) the Gamecube. I must give major props to Dan and Mike for doing a great job of keeping that board sane, considering how insane gaming boards usually get.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
When I read about the ignore feature I immediatly thought about these boards and the certain.... you know.

Spending more time in there than any other board lately.

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Good job to the British Duo!
Hey now, don't forget Mike too!

I know in the past the gaming areas certainly got out of control, it's nice people are respectful of our getting the message across that the general forum rules apply in those forums as much as they do the others.

I've really got back into gaming in a big way in the past twelve months so I've grown very fond of the gaming forums and those who post there. With games and consoles running Pro Logic II, DD and DTS now you can really bring gaming in as part of your home theatre.

Thanks,

Dan (UK)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks