What's new

Kraft HULK DVD Internet Offer (1 Viewer)

John Gido

Second Unit
Sent mine out on 10-28 and haven't received anything (rejection letter or DVD) yet. Guess I didn't make the cut-off either.

Mark<>Tsc

Grip
I've can second what Todd posted.
Haven't received a thing, but my check was cashed as of today. Sent in early Oct.

TonyTone

Supporting Actor
Just checked--my check was cashed on 11/25; FWIW--it appears to have been processed by their clearinghouse on 11/18, according to the scanned image of the back of my check (a great bank online feature, BTW), so I'm guessing that it must have sat in some box with a bunch of other checks for about a month before someone decided to do something about them...;)

I know it's just three dollars (well, it's technically $3.37, or more if you want to factor in the cost of an envelope;)) but...what if the unthinkable--but not entirely impossible--happens and somehow we don't receive our copies?:frowning: What's our recourse, if any at all?

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Considering how quick some of us got them, in my case Nov. 4 and I think it only was released on Oct. 28, and that some people already got letters saying their submission did not qualify, and since your check was cashed, I think Kraft is doing a pretty good job with this offer, tracking it and what-not, so I think your DVD will show up. And double-kudos to Kraft for giving us the WideScreen versions, typically offers like this are only Fool Screen.

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
I sent email to their promotions address that was on the web page to see if it's likely we will still get it. No reply yet though.

Tim Jones

Auditioning
Another cashed check here. My wife confirms
it was cashed on Nov 25th. Looking forward
to seeing it in the mailbox soon :)

Chris A H

Stunt Coordinator
Sent an email to Kraft and got this response today:

==
Thanks for visiting our web site.

I'm sorry that you have not received your promotion item yet.

Receipt of the item should take 6-12 weeks from the date the fulfillment agency received your offer form or the specified time mentioned on the offer form.

Once again, I apologize for the wait and thank you for your patience.

Please add our site to your bookmarks and visit us again soon!

==

Seems we just have to wait....

TonyTone

Supporting Actor
Chris--thanks for updating those of us still waiting for our copies.

Based on your info it looks like it'll be sometime next January before I receive mine...:frowning:

Oh well--I've waited this long, what's another month or two? At least I have my Liteon LVD-2001 (just arrived yesterday) to play with...:D

TonyTone

Supporting Actor
Javier--I sure did indeedy.:D

John--yeah, just rub it in for us less fortunate folks!;) j/k...

Cory Pals

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Cory Pals
Sent the check in on 10/15 and it was cashed yesterday (12/1). I thought for sure I wasn't going to make the cut on this. Now I gotta get The Hulk off my X-mas list quick like.

CP

Jeremy Stockwell

Supporting Actor
For what it's worth, I didn't mail in my check, etc. for this offer until the end of October (couldn't eat my Mac & Cheese fast enough :b). I wasn't sure if my check would even be received by the cut-off date (which I believe was Nov. 2). Anyway, my check got cashed on 12/1, so I'm figuring that just about anybody who got this sent in before the cut-off date should be good to go.

JKS

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks