What's new

Kojak (1 Viewer)

70sTVlover

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Nick
Has anyone got any news on the release of season 2 at all? Season 1 is sold out atm on play.com I mean Telly Savalas was Jennifer Aniston's godfather and other actors are helping to release shows i.e Hunter, but I doubt she'd even consider it...
I am asking myself why it is quite unpopular? It was an explosive series I believe in the 70's, the same with Hill Street Blues.. Studios have stopped releasing all the really popular shows, why are the fans turning a blind eye?
With Valentines day coming up... Who loves ya baby? Well I would "love" it if Universal would announce season 2...

JimmyWilson

Agent
I also. I don't know why Season 2 has not come along by now. Did Season 1's release occur just to tie it in with the new Kojak TV series? I don't know but let's get going, Universal!

chas speed

Second Unit
Real Name
jeff
It seems like season 2 has been postponed for over a year in the U.K., but they might release season 2 in December in England, No word on anything in the U.S., but I think season 2 (perhaps the shows best season) will get released some day in the U.S. If it gets a U.K. release a U.S. release is not far behind.

70sTVlover

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Nick
Yeah, they've moved the date back like 3 times already, I'm not expecting it to come out... I even phoned up and asked they didnt have any info.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Did you guys know that the 2nd and 3rd season are both out in England? I just stumbled on this today. Not a bad price either, considering the exchange rate. I'll wait a while before ordering as I've already picked up a few shows from overseas only to see them get a delayed release here eventually (Ironside, Bionic Woman, Six Million Dollar Man).

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
There's been a lot of negative feedback on the video quality of the R2 release which is why I haven't been tempted to go for it even with an all-region player now.

I am surprised this title has not been picked up by another label for R1 seeing as how so many Universal titles have been snatched by other entities in recent years.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
I'm more of a Baretta fan myself. That's the one I really would love to see the remaining 3 seasons of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks