What's new

(Known) Future GameCube Games Revealed (1 Viewer)

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Link Removed
There are pictures of pages from a document sent to a French group with confirmations of many future GameCube games, like Perfect Dark 0, Donkey Kong Racing, Mario Karty, etc. Nothing amazingly new, but interesting nonetheless.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Donnie,
did you mean Kid Icarus?

anybody,
I have NEVER played a Perfect Dark game.
how much am I missing out on, if I just play this future Gamecube version?

Sean Eldridge

Second Unit
I believe the KI he refers to is Killer Instinct. I don't think they are even working on a new version of this right now.

Sean

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member
I have NEVER played a Perfect Dark game. how much am I missing out on, if I just play this future Gamecube version?
I don't think it'll kill you if you never play the N64 version. I'm probably in the minority but I always thought Perfect Dark was decent but nothing amazing. Technically, it's superior to Goldeneye but Goldeneye just feels better to me, like it's a leaner and meaner game :)

WallyB

Agent
I was a huge Goldeneye fan until Perfect Dark came out. I never played GE again. The multiplayer on PD absolutely blew GE out of the water. I have almost 3 days of playtime on my PD multiplayer character as well as having completed the game on easy and medium settings.

That said, I cannot wait until PD0 comes out - whenever that may be. It can be multi-platform for all I care, as long as they make it for the GC also. It's my #1 most anticipated game.

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
Nice that Donkey Kong Racing is still on the cards. Was wondering what the hell was going on with that title.

Dan

CameronS

Supporting Actor
I'd like to see another KI game as well. I know it's not considered a "good" game from fighting enthusiasts, but I loved the eye-candy, techno music, flashy combos, etc. It's a really exciting game.

C..C...C..COMBO BREAKER! That announcer was great!

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
The multiplayer on PD absolutely blew GE out of the water.
I have to disagree with you there. Yes, the bots added a lot to the equation, but I think the weapons in Goldeneye were more balanced, the arenas were better and it was more challenging.

Jeremy Illingworth

Supporting Actor
I love Perfect Dark and still play once and a while. It is the only game that impressed me so that I got up early to play before work.

jeremy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks