What's new

Knight Rider Plots on current eps.. (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
OK, havn't been home in 3 weeks enjoying some R and r down the shore. But we have to pay extra for Sci-Fi down here"(Damn Cablevision), so what have I been missing in terms of 'best episode' plots?

Has Kitt had his voice monitor changed from block to lines yet? Has KARR made his second appearance? Have we seen the introduction of Garth Knight? Or any of the other pivitol episodes that I'm afraid I'm missing?

I want it on DVD darn it :).

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
neil probably the easiest thing would be to go to www.scifi.com and look at the schedule. for today(fri) you would see that the ep "BROTHER'S KEEPER" aired.

then you can click right on the knight rider word on the schedule and look at the ep guide to see what that ep was about.

Brother's Keeper
Michael and KITT break a prisoner out of jail because the inmate might hold the key to finding a bomb hidden somewhere in the city. While the clock is ticking down, Michael and KITT must avoid a police dragnet determined to catch them and the reluctant escapee. Catherine Mary Stewart (The Last Starfighter) guest-stars.

the 2 days before had the 2 part Goliath, Parts 1 & 2
Wilton Knight's estranged son Garthe — the physical template for the surgically reconstructed Michael — returns from Africa to help a band of mercenaries steal nuclear missiles from a secret government facility. With the aid of his mother, Elizabeth (Barbara Rush, star of 1953's It Came from Outer Space), Garthe steals the formula for KITT's molecular-bonded shell, then applies it to a 14-ton, 18-wheeled monster he calls Goliath. Hasselhoff appears in the dual roles of Michael and Garthe Knight.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks