What's new

klipsch vs jbl (1 Viewer)

Steve Ez

Auditioning
after a bit of research....seems like most people are not satisfied with their synergy speakers.

how do the f2s compare to lets say jbl e80's?

EvanW

Stunt Coordinator
klipsch are naturally going to bright because of there horns and being 2 way which makes them great in my opinion for live music but they lack the warmth and "soul" for jazz and blues. I did however like the sound of them with heavy metal. Im most likely going to the JBL E-100's myself because i do not use surround strickly 2 ch so i need a a true full range speaker from 20 to 20K ,currently I have yamaha NS-555's which sound as eligante as they look (look into them)the NS-777 will do better if ur looking for more bass i got the 555 because they were the last NS series within 200 miles at the time, dont let there price fool u. But back to ur speakers the klipsch will do best if u listin to live music or rock, the JBL's hold there own in everything basically but the klipsch beat them out in those two fields. Anyway thats my two cents it really only matters to u how u precive them to sound. (excuse my grammer)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks