What's new

Klipsch RB-15... (1 Viewer)

Flak

Grip
In your opinion(s) would the Klipsch RB-15 be better as main speakers then my current setup? I listened to them and many other speakers in a store here, wasn't allowed to move anything around so it was really hard to guage what I liked. I can currently get them for less then $299 a pair. The reviews I've read on the speaker have all been good, or so they say for a speaker in this price range. The reason I just don't go buy them to test them in home is because the place in question has a really crappy return policy.

Current Setup:
Yamaha RX-V496
Polk R30
Polk CS1 (I don't use the center much cause I actually prefer the sound from "phantom" mode better)
Sony SS-MB501 (bookshelf speakers that I use as rears)
SVS PB10

Thanks

Oren Paul

Stunt Coordinator
I have Klipsch (Cornwalls front RC-7 Center) in my basement theater 37' X 12'. My stepson has Polks in his room which is 20' X 11'. They are very different but both are very good. The size of your room could be the determining factor. The klipish's will produce strings and horns better but the polks are better for vocals.

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
I just picked up a pr of RB-15's for surround duty. Very nice speakers. They are $200 and shipping on Feebay. I paid about $1400 shipped for the set. I really like the Klipsch speakers. I have RF-35's, an RC-25 center, and the RB-15's. I would love the larger center but space constraints restrict that.

To answer your question, the Klipsch RB-15's are a better speaker than that particular Polk.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks