What's new

Kingdom of Heaven EE 4-disc - $17.46 @ Amazon (1 Viewer)

Shawn.F

Supporting Actor
Thank you, Harold! I just pre-ordered two (one for me and one for a friend).

$17.50 for a 4-disc set? SOLD!

David Glenn

Second Unit
Great price. 47 extra minutes !!!!

Are there extras on the 2-disc set that are not on the 4 disc? Is it worth keeping the 2-disc?

Jason Hughes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Hughes
Thanks. Just pre-ordered it. Was wavering when it was priced at $25 (I will never have the time to watch the extras) but at this price it is a no-brainer (need to save cash since Deadwood Season 2 comes out the same day - see any good bargains on that one?).

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
After reading Bill Hunt's column last night I just couldn't pass this up, and for $17.46 it only sweetens the deal.

Chris S.

(On a side note if you use the Amazon link on Bill's site it really does help them out. Great site and definitely worth the small effort to head over there first.)

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Bought.

Thanks for the heads up. I am more excited about this DVD than I am any summer film.

I missed the film in theaters, and skipped the first DVD in anticipation of this. I haven't seen it. At all.

Waiting for this!

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor
I'm sold! All I need now is another item(s) to qualify for free shipping....

EDIT: Peter Jackson's Production Diaries at $14.99 is too good a price to pass up (and it's the perfect addition for free Super Saver Shipping)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Dang, I thought I got a steal on the Production Diaries for $18 at Costco. :)

The 4-disc edition of Rush: R30 is also 50% off. I'll make another thread for that.

Harold Wazzu

Supporting Actor
Well I finally pulled the trigger on this deal. I signed up for the free trial of Amazon Prime and got free 2-day shipping. I will be cancelling my Amazon Prime subscription as soon as I get this. It came out to be like $18.90 with tax, what a deal!

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor

There are two coupon codes that could further reduce the price:
78674 - 10% off
85704 - free shipping

In order to apply both coupon codes: enter the 10% off coupon first, then checkout. Return to the cart page and remove the first coupon, then enter the free shipping coupon.

The only caveat with Overstock is that they use padded envelopes for shipping media, and items such as box sets and tin-based packaging don't hold up well during transit.

Mark_TS

Screenwriter
WOW! Ken and Harold- thanks for the tip!

a lucky week for me!
1. THE NEW WORLD $9.75 coupons etc
2. KINGDOM OF HEAVEN 4 disc $15.65
3. POSEIDON ADVENTURE SE $10.00 coupons

BTW Ken, how on earth did you discover this trick?

Jeff Whitford

Screenwriter
I got this and The Towering Inferno for .45 and free shipping. Filled out the Amazon credit card deal which gives you an instant $30 off any purchase over $30. Anything over $25 gets you the free shipping with or without the CC. Now thats a deal. Probably going to just bank transfer the money to the CC co. and cancel the card. Now thats a deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks