What's new

Kingdom of Heaven - Director's Cut - 5/23/06 (1 Viewer)

Dan Keliikoa

Stunt Coordinator
Know what you mean Mark, but I always check BOTH Amazon and DeepDiscount. Almost seems like their split; half the time, Amazon's cheaper, other half Deep's cheaper.

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
But Amazon's customer service, return policy, item packaging, etc. beat DDD hands down. I do use DDD, but only when it's not an essential DVD and the price is MUCH lower.

StephenP

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the Amazon price alert, I can't imagine BB etc will beat that at release so I went ahead and pre-ordered.

Now to find a place to dump the old version for more than the $2 it sells for on ebay.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I too check Amazon and DDD (there were a couple of other titles I almost added to my Amazon order, but they were much less at DDD, while a couple of titles that I did add were much less at Amazon). However, my experience with DDD's customer service and return policy has been excellent. (I don't think I've ever had a need to contact Amazon's Customer Service.)

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Problem with DDD's returns is that you need to send back the item first and they'll send you a replacement, and overall it's a pain in the ass process. With Amazon, you call them up or email them, and a replacement item is sent 2nd Day mail to you that same day, you print out a return label and send the damaged item back in the box the replacement came in. Very cool, the best return policy there is. Most others require you first to send the damaged item back before they'll send you the replacement.

Bryan Ri

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan
Just pre ordered my copy at Amazon today.

They also have a free trial running for Amazon Prime. Unlimited two day shipping plus the rock bottom price = a no brainer for me.

Allan Petersen

Stunt Coordinator
I just got this in the mail from my regular import shop and after viewing it I have to say it's a stunning movie (with very nice packaging). I haven't seen the theatrical release, so I can't tell where the additions are, but I thought the opening overture as well as the entr'acte on the second disc was a pretty classy move by Scott.

Oh, and the DTS track made my neighbour complain (never had that happen before :D).

Jay E

Senior HTF Member
You can get it at Overstock for $15.65 and free shipping. Use a 10% off coupon 78674, and the free shipping coupon 85704. I just ordered my copy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks