What's new

Killer Emotiva Sale (1 Viewer)

Type A

HW Reviewer
Real Name
Ty
This UMC/UPA combo for $800 is a great way to get into separates for dirt-cheap. That XDA-2 is a really nice snag also. No word on how limited a time or stock so if youre serious I wouldnt hesitate...
Starting Thursday (Thanksgiving) at 11 PM CST, for a limited time only, you can pick up the bundle of all bundles for an unheard of low price.During the sale, you will be able to take home a UMC-200 preamp/processor (reg. price $699), a UPA-700 seven-channel power amplifier (reg. price $499), and a MRCA-7 premium multi-channel audio interconnect (reg. price $49.99) – all for just $799 (Reg. price $1,247.99 (that’s an astonishing $448 savings).You’ll also be able to get great prices on some of our other products: The XDA-2 will be just $249 (down from a reg. price of $399).The Sherbourn PT-7030 will be available for just $699 (that’s down from a list price of $1,799). The PT-7030 is a final sale item and doesn’t include the processor upgrade discount card, but it will still qualify you for our 25% lifetime processor discount program."and..."The sale bundle comes with a few terms and conditions:· It is only sold as listed; there are no product substitutions.· The 30-day trial applies to the entire bundle; if you change your mind you have toreturn the whole thing.· If you purchased any of the three items in the bundle during our holiday sale, you canupgrade your purchase to the entire bundle (at the bundle price) by payingthe difference. Give us a call at 615-790-6754 or email [email protected] complete your order.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
That would be great if I could use the UMC200 in any of my theatres...(too basic for my needs)

I can't believe they still haven't swept all those Sherbourn's out yet.

Northgun

Second Unit
Real Name
Jacob
schan1269 said:
I can't believe they still haven't swept all those Sherbourn's out yet.
Would you recommend the Sherbourn? I was planning on getting the UMC200.

Northgun

Second Unit
Real Name
Jacob
UMC-200 pretty much meets all my current needs. The 7030 does have more HDMI ports and legacy support which would be more convenient for me. In the future I would like to switch to balanced audio, but odds are I would be getting a new pre-amp by then and this pre-amp would be moved to the second home theater.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks